I cannot believe it is Saturday again. Where did the week go? Last Saturday I was enjoying Springfield, Il (even in the rain) and having fun with my hubby. This week I get to take my daughter shopping for shorts and tee shirts. Fun too but I am guessing it won't be as stressless as last weekend was.
What are your plans for the weekend? What have your craves been for the week? I would love to hear from you!
1. Bare Naked Granola Cookies: I know, I have had these on here before. But they are good enough to be put on again. Plus I picked some up this week and have indulged in them again! They are a bit expensive and they are not something I usually would buy (I can bake cookies for much less than what the 8 cookies cost me) but they are a great grab for when I am on the go (and I can hide the box from the kids- it is much harder hiding the results of a baking binge).
2. Home Cooking: I really enjoyed eating out last weekend and we had some really good meals but home cooking always tastes best. I haven't been very creative this week and have been working off the cuff (since I didn't create a meal plan for the week). I love going on vacation and eating out but I also love getting back home for that home cooking.
3. Internet: Yes, we got new internet. A neighbor informed us that we might be able to get unlimited internet through a company called Freedomnet. I believe that they are just in Michigan but I could be wrong. They just put a new tower up last week that included us in their coverage. So far, beyond good. No more random disconnecting, no more worrying about using too much internet, and hopefully our oldest will be able to game on-line. I cannot tell you how excited we have all been about this but just imagine like the best christmas morning EVER! That might come close :-D.
4. Baseball Games: Thursday I actually made it to one of the varsity baseball games. It has been so cold and windy that I have stayed away until now. Well did catch some of one game and some of a scrimmage when we had some warmer weather but since then it has been wicked baseball weather. I do have to admit that I do get stressed out sometimes when my son plays- especially when he is pitching. So sometimes it is just better for me not to be present!
5. Pug Kisses: The good thing about being gone all last weekend was that my pug missed me. I rarely rate high enough on her scale to get kisses. My husband gets them frequently (I think it is because he has beer occasionally and she bugs until he shares), my oldest gets them quite a bit too. Me, I am just the pug slave that is here to do her biding. But my return rated high enough to get a couple of licks. I'll take them!
6. The great response to my giveaway: I never expected the response I have gotten on my giveaway. I know that it won't continue after the giveaway is done but I am hoping that the exposure helps get my blog out there. So if you know of anyone who has fibromyalgia or someone who might like my blog- please let them know about me! Plus a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has registered and told others about it. You are all awesome.
What a great week I have had. I hope yours has been as wonderful. Remember to take a moment and run over to my birthday giveaway- you have through Sunday to get registered.
Thanks for visiting me here on the hill, stop back again soon.