It's Friday again. I am not sure if I am happy about it or not-- you see this week was Spring Break in our household. This brought some good and some bad. The good- well I could sleep in, no bugging (pleading, bribing, begging) to get homework done, no lunches to pack and did I mention I get to sleep in?? The bad-- well-- I have been suffering from internet withdrawl and I only got one thing crossed off on my blog to do list. I can see that some changes are going to have to be made for summer time. I am going to have to implement dedicated blogging time and stick strictly to it! But did I mention that during the summer I get to sleep in? Can you tell those early morning alarms are getting super old?
Onward to 5 question Friday. I have to confess- I did change question #2 because the original question really didn't pertain to how I run my blog. My new question does. I apologize but I try to keep politics and religion away from my blog :-D, it's just my thing.
1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house? I like having others over because it forces me to clean. I love to cook so I enjoy having others over but honestly- we never do. I am not sure why. Maybe because we live in Siberia (not really but it sometimes feels like it!). I have to admit though that sometimes it is nice for others to cook for me so going to someone else's house is nice too.
2. Favorite book and why? I can't say it really is a book....but I absolutely love the Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon. If you are looking for some really good books, grab the first one in the series, Outlander. Don't let the size of the later ones scare you. They are awesome, addictive and something I reach for time and time again.
3. What was the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one? My first concert was The Charlie Daniels Band a long, long, long time ago. I can't remember how old I was- 7 or 8 maybe? My dad took me to see it at the Ionia Free Fair. The most recent one-- ugh. Probably the last one I went to was Sting in 2005. Geesh, that is sad! My absolute favorite concert- Sting in 2001 at the Palace of Auburn Hills. We had front row seats. I was about 3 from being smack in front of Sting all night. **sigh** I like Sting :-)....can you tell?
4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done? I am not even really sure what I am doing tomorrow. I have to honestly say that I have not given this a whole lot of thought. Hmmm let's see that would be about 13 years from now....I might be a grandma then! Ahhhh! I would love to be able to be working at home, writing, maybe handling some marketing and PR for others? Of course who knows, I definitely have not stayed on the course I thought I would take....or the alternative course, or even any other paths I thought I might take. Such is life.
5. What's your favorite Easter treat? Anything chocolate. Add in some caramel and life is good. But this really works for all holidays and everyday life too, huh. I do love jelly beans. Especially Jelly Belly's. But they are too expensive for our household, bags of jelly beans last hours, not days. I used to find Belly Flops at the dollar store but they have been missing for several months now.