This Friday is already going great- the kids didn't have school!! You know what that means? I got to sleep in. One of the greatest benefits of having older children is that I don't have to get up with them, I can sleep in! Sleep and I absolutely love each other and the more the better for me. I have always been that way.
My youngest was able to have a friend spend the night last night, which was a first for SJ and a first for his friend too. They ate popcorn last night and played video games. They both seem to be having an awesome time. I am so happy that it worked out so well and I am guessing SJ is going to be bugging to have friends spend the night ALL the time!
Well on to the 5 questions for the week. As usual, I will be linking up with My little life, that wonderful site were she comes up with these questions!
1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend? I am so NOT looking forward to springing forward. I love falling back, I can always use an extra hour in the day. Especially if I can sleep for an extra hour without feeling guilty! But spring brings a whole new set of problems. It stays daylight for so much longer so I have to drag SJ in to do homework and to shower when it is still light out. No one likes going to bed when it is still light outside. It goes on and on. However, I do love summer- so I guess it means we are that much close to summer.
2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want a iPad? I would love an ipad. The new version, an old version....anything really. We went and looked at them a couple weeks ago and I fell even more in love with them. I doubt I will get one for a long time though. I really need a new computer so I am guessing I will have to do that first.
3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on? I would probably buy more expensive foods at the store. More salmon, more good beef steaks, things like that. Hmmm and probably better shampoo, soap, etc. Right now if I cannot find any shampoo on sale with a coupon, the Suave goes into the basket. It isn't bad but it isn't all that great either. :-D
4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet? Oh my. Well---- in Algebra class in high school! I was a senior, he was a junior. My friend and I couldn't see the clock and we had this class our last hour of the day. Jamie could see the clock so we would ask him what time it was pretty much every single day. One day my friend and I were passing notes in class-- shhhh don't tell my kids. She asked me if I could date anyone in the school, who would it be? I kept telling her no one and she kept telling me I had to pick someone. FInally I said, Jamie. She then bugged him to ask me out. We had a ton of fun hanging out and we just clicked. Not what I expected when I just grabbed his name to make her quiet but I think fate intervened! And I am very thankful it did!
5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece? No one, absolutely no one wants to see me in a bikini. My stomach looks like it is in its 12th month of pregnancy- YUCK! I have always had a belly so one piece if I am going to be seen in a bathing suit!
Phew-- some difficult questions this week! :-D I hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks for visiting me here on the hill. Stop by again soon!