1. What have you done recently that you are proud of? This is a difficult question. Personally I am most proud that I have been working through the daily pain and making myself continue with my daily activities. Last week I was proud that I exercised 4 days but it didn't stick cause this week I have done nothing :-(. I am proud of my little blog and the things I have been learning to do. I hope it continues to grow!
2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try? I love to dance so last week I did Just Dance 2, 3 and Summer Party. I also did some yoga stretches for my shoulders and back. I love to walk when the weather is just right-- 60 to 70 degrees with the sun out. Heck I love to walk even when its warm. I am just a whole lot slower than I used to be and this frustrates my hubby.
3. If you knew you best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell? Yes. Just yes.
4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one? Well in this house, we really do not have room for anyone else to live here! I guess if I owned a huge house and had plenty of room then a live in maid would be awesome! I would love to never have to clean another bathroom!! At this point in my life my kids are 15, 12 and 9 and a nanny really isn't necessary.
5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them? I have never stressed out about a birthday before-- until this year. I am going to be 40. There I said it. When I turned 30 I was preggers with my youngest so 30 couldn't be all bad, right?! Now I am looking at 40 years old, my oldest will turn 16 a month after my birthday and I am wondering where all those years went?!?! I am planning on doing my first blog giveaway in honor of my 40th birthday-- so someone else can reap a reward from my misery!
And, a bonus question from Scott, that I wasn't brave enough to put in as a regular question...answer at your own risk, or not at all! (Or something...)
Bonus: Lights off or on? Either. At this point after 22 years together and 18 years married, does it really matter?!
These questions come from My Little Life and I am linked up with her for these 5 question fridays! I love these because it gives me a chance to answer questions about myself that otherwise I may never think to answer.
Thanks for visiting Country Living On A Hill. If you enjoyed this post or enjoyed any other posts, please leave me a comment and let me know! Better yet, join my little blog as a follower, I would love to have you!