These questions come from My Little Life and I have linked up on her blog hop for 5 question friday. Here we go for this week!
1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down? Hmmm....well sometimes I take some deep breaths, usually I have to talk it out with someone, meditate, take a walk. It just depends on what has really upset me, that really depends on how I react and what I need to do to calm myself down.
2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day? It is just another day really around our house. I used to do more when the kids were younger but now that they are older they find some of the things I do cheesy. I did get some lovely roses from my hubby!! That is exciting because I rarely get flowers-- I went from 2001 until 2009 with no flowers from hubby for ANYTHING. So it is always a 5 star day when he remembers now.
3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away? No-- sometimes if he is gone for the weekend I might go a bit more around the house for something to do. He is gone Monday-Friday all day long and there are days I am productive and days when I am most definitely not!
4. What is your favorite time of day and why? Probably around 8 at night. The kids are inside and either getting ready for bed (school days) or settling in (weekends, vacations). I can lock up the house, shut the shades, snuggle in bed and watch some tv and just have some down time without having to go, go, go. And everyone is safe and sound inside the house-- I love that feeling of security!
5. What is your go to karaoke song? No one wants me to sing, period. So absolutely no song....enough said! :-D
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I hope you enjoyed your visit to the hill. Leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by- or better yet, become a follower!